A Specialized Program Providing Psychiatric Home Health Care
We understand the needs of our aging population with multiple comorbidity. Whether it’s physical or mental health needs, our clinicians have extensive knowledge in geriatric care.
We provide home care to patients who have been afflicted with dementia and help caregivers and families manage patient behaviors through education and effective use of medications.
Our team supports patients suffering from problems associated with mood swings, psychotic, and anxiety disorders We help patients meet daily health and basic needs under close supervision.
Phychiatric Program Outline
- Physical and mental health
- Cognitive and memory function
- Screening to validate diagnosis
- Disease processes
- Medication management
- Nutrition and diet
- Exercise, rest, and sleep
- Environment modification
- Behavioral management using redirection
- Effective use of psychotropics
- Coping skills
- Reality orientation
- Cognitive stimulation
- Supportive counseling to patient, family, and caregivers
“1st Call Home Healthcare has the management and expertise to properly treat psychiatric patients in the home. I highly recommend their services.”